Five United States Destinations you will Love this Spring
The destinations listed below provide great adventures all year round. But, springtime is such a special time and provides the perfect backdrop for exploring these beautiful places.
1. Washington, DC. – This is the epicenter of an area known for moving and shaking in style. Springtime is the right time for watching the famous cherry blossoms while in bloom. While there, do plan to experience The National Museum of African American History and Culture, is the only national museum devoted exclusively to the documentation of African American life, history, and culture. https://nmaahc.si.edu
2. Aspen, CO - Spring time reveals all the little nooks and crannies covered by all that famous winter snow. From hiking and biking, fishing and rafting, horseback riding and ballooning, Aspen is a great place to experience the great outdoors as Mother Nature intended. True brave hearts might consider paragliding over the beautiful Aspen Mountains. http://www.aspenparagliding.com
3. Kauai, HI - If experiencing truly awe-inspiring scenery in a relaxed atmosphere is your style, then Hawaii’s Garden Island is for you. Springtime offers perfect weather and lower airfares, especially for those of us coming from East of the Mississippi. So, get ready to snorkel with green turtles or tube down Kauai’s many flumes and cave tunnels. https://www.hawaiiactivities.com
4. Palm Springs, CA - This is one hip spot and one of my cool favs. Palm Springs has been Hollywood’s desert playground since the 1920s. From Bob Hope Golf Classics to Coachella it can be your personal springtime recreational destination, too. http://www.visitpalmsprings.com/
5. Charleston, SC - There is so much history and beauty in this great city of hidden courtyards and antebellum mansions. Springtime is the perfect time to explore all that this coastal region has to offer. Events such as the Lowcountry Cajun Festival and the Spoleto Festival USA only happen in the spring. So, don’t wait for heat of summer, get there now. https://www.charlestoncvb.com/events
The Travel Diva loves helping others experience the world with immersive travel opportunities that engage, empower, enlighten, and entertain. Contact her at (313)808-8018 or email@example.com.
Downtown Aspen Colorado
About the Author